Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dear Employee of Sirrius Radio Who Picks the Songs Played on Station 2 (A.K.A. The Blend),

I think you are a genius.
I love your song choices,
and more importantly the order in which you play them.

I especially appreciated the decision to
play the Pointer Sisters classic hit
"Jump"
at 3:00 pm today when the afternoon
burn out was starting to hit.

Not only did it pump up my energy,
but pondering over the many reasons
why the sisters never invested some of their money
into orthodontics
rebooted my brain cells back up
so I could finish out the work day strong.

I owe you.
Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Also Really Glad That You Play Jason Mraz At Least 10 Times A Day



8 comments:

Dave, Pam and Co. said...

Thank you for blogging! You're the best!

The Pratts said...

I don't have any strong feelings about the sisters, but I do know the sound of Jason Mraz' voice today made it all better - so I will give a big amen.

Cicely said...

Wow.... I never thought of this song to be quite as literal as the video has made it out to be. Hmmm.

B. Lumberg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TaNnKeNz said...

Bahaha I couldn't agree more!

Unknown said...

JUMP FOR MY LOVE! Cute poem, made me laugh. I'm speechless--or should I say typeless?

Danna said...

:) I am needing a little NEW sauce, what are you up too? XO

Danna said...

PS- Whats up with Joven?