Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Perfect Fall Day ...

Fall has arrived!

I walked into the Conference Center on Sunday
for the afternoon session of conference and it was 90 degrees.
I walked out 2 hours later and it was fall.
You could feel it and smell it in the air.
Fall had blown in.

It has been raining and cool ever since.
And I am LOVING it!
And since today is my first Fall day off of work,
I am living it up.

Dinner is in the crock pot thanks to Pam!
(and making the house smell yummy!)
I have loaves of bread rising on the counter.
And now I am sitting by an open window
listening to and smelling the rain,
wrapped in a blanket,
with my afternoon D.C.,
ready to spend some time reading.

I love being able to enjoy fall!

1 comment:

Dave, Pam and Co. said...

WOW! Thanks for the shout out on your super cook blog! I am truly honored! I hope the dinner turned out great! I stalk your blog every day! You never fail to crack me up!