Saturday, July 9, 2011

You Know It Is Going To Be A Good Day Of Errand Running When You Get In The Car, Put Your Ipod On Random And The First Song Played Is ...

Justin Bieber

which is followed by

Men in Black

and then

That thing you do.

I have 525, 600 things on my to do list in order to be ready for girls camp next week.

So ...

I'm braving Walmart peeps.

I know that I can knock off at least 361, 847 things there.

Wish me and my sense of smell luck!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

A.R. said...

Miss - I got your msg and OMG, I feel your pain sister. But, hey, you knocked out how many errands at Wal-Mart? What would Girls Camp be without Wal-Mart? I think that is something we shouldn't ponder until about next June. I hope you are recovering. Be sure to drink a lot of milkshakes and maybe take a few showers everyday. And just focus on vacation. Maybe go get a great new pair of shoes. Talk to you soon!