Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Favorite Books of 2012 ...

I read a lot last year.
You can do that when you take
a year vacation,
and don't have a job!

I read a lot of good books,
but below are my favorites
and the ones 
I would recommend
to others.



*Moon Over Manifest
*Year of Wonders
*Before I  Go To Sleep
*Tallgrass
*When You Reach Me
*The Wednesday Wars
*The Blue Castle
*Liar & Spy
*Still Alice
*The Violets of March
*Mudbound
*The Shoemaker's Wife
*Lizzie Bright & the Buckminster Boy
Wonder
*Okay for Now
*The Jew Store
*The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott

I read a lot of young adult fiction.

If I can tell you to read one for sure,
it would be The Wednesday Wars.
So Good!

 And Wonder.
Everyone should read Wonder.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft www.office.com/setupOffice online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
www.office.com/setup
www.office.com/setup
www.office.com/setup