Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding (Not the one with Julia and Dermot) ...

July 2nd was a GLORIOUS day

because this gorgeous girl

married this cutie patootie.

It was a beautiful day
and they are an amazing couple.
I cannot wait to see all the incredible things they are going to do together.

The week before we had a little shower/bachelorette dinner for her.
In this picture are a few of my fav people.
They are some of the most incredible women I know.
I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many great and dear friends.

Congrats Em and Dox!!!!

3 comments:

melimba said...

beautiful em. how great is that marriage situation?! good stuff.
thanks for posting pictures, I wanted to see how it all looked--especially em's dress!

good work! all around! you ladies all look FAB!

Lyndee said...

Em looks gorgeous, how fun... and can I just say your blog cracks me up :) I laugh so hard, it makes me miss my Miss.... what was that about Shelly Long?

emily snyder said...

yo! will you send me copies of your pictures??