Monday, September 7, 2009

Are You As Excited As I Am?

It's Finally Here!!!

I am SO SO SO SO excited for it to start!!!

And just in case you aren't sure if you are,
here is a little reminder why you should be ...





(pretty sure that Glee Club teacher is my new boyfriend!)

(and for all you Gilmore Girl fans, recognize that piano player?
He used to work for Miss Patty!)

(AND ... one more thing. They have also posted this little number from the show.
And I am going to have to talk to them about royalties because they stole the dance I ALWAYS do at the car wash. Rude!)

ENJOY !!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Let me know the next time you go to get your car washed so we can watch you dance!

Dave, Pam and Co. said...

ShelbyLynn and I can't wait to watch it. I just hope it's not too hoochie! The preview looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Every day I get antsier for it to start. Doesn't help that my 2 yo's favorite song of all time is "Don't Stop Believing."

Danna said...

Do you wear high healed tennies when you dance too?