Saturday, January 9, 2010

Internet Shopping Entertainment ...

Last night I went to a new website that I was recommended to
by Better Homes and Gardens.
I was led there because in the magazine they had an article about
reusable shopping totes.
And ...well...
My name is Melissa and I am a reusable tote - aholic.

I can't help it when I see these.
I have to have them!

I mean, SERIOUSLY!

Are they not adorable?

But, then I came across this ...
Is that Michelle Obama on a swing?

And then in the sidebar it said that people who bought this
also bought this ...

The description says
"To rid your car of the Republican smell".
Do Republicans smell?
My favorite part is that it is vanilla scented.
Oh, the irony!


So, I decided to peruse the website a little further to see what treasures I could find.
And, OH did I find some!

Like these Cat Butt magnets!
The description says "Everybody loves a cat butt!"
I beg to differ.
I would rather shove a sharpened pencil in my eye,
then stare at a cat butt every time I open my fridge.

But, wait ...
Here come the doozies...

Lookin' Good for Jesus Bubble Bath,
and
wait for it ...

"heavenly scented" moist towelettes that apparently
wash our sins away.

Who knew?!?

4 comments:

Cicely said...

We have "Wash Away Your Sins" Bodywash!!! From what I can tell... it doesn't work.

Angela said...

I LOVE this post! Thanks for the laughs!!! What in the world???

Leanne said...

That is fab! I've been thinking about you a lot. I hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm in stitches with this post.
PLease...continue your quest of searching out the absurd.