Saturday, January 2, 2010

I've Been Busy ...

playing with the new toy I got for Christmas.

I got a digital photo scanner!
And I love it!
I have been going through all of our old family photos,
scanning them and putting them on my computer.
It is so nice to know that I can save them before they fade even more,
and it is great that it makes them so easy to access.
It's been fun to walk down memory lane and remember the good ole days.

Like this photo of my sister and I performing our critically acclaimed lounge act from the 90's
(Clang, clang, clang went the trolley ...)

or this picture from the days when I worked as a clown.

I can't wait for all the fun things I can do with all these pictures at my disposal!

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a fun present! I especially love the CLOWN picture! Too cute! :)

melimba said...

AGGHHH! I LOVE IT! I hadn't even read this post when I just commented on Anderson Cooper!

Your eyebrows as a clown? PRICELESS!
and I love the picture of you two with the microphones!!! Ha! it reminded me of our family all taking turns with the karaoke this Christmas. Gotta love having microphones at the house.

FUN gift! Good work on scanning all the pictures in!!