Saturday, December 18, 2010

It Doesn't Feel Like Christmas ...

until I'm home.

I got home yesterday,
and I am starting to feel like it is the Christmas season!

Now it is time to relax with the fam,
wrap presents,
and watch Christmas movies!


On the agenda:
Meet Me in St. Louis,
White Christmas,
Holiday Inn,
Scrooge,
and that one episode of "Saved by the Bell"
where Zach meets a cute girl in the mall
and then finds out that she is homeless and living in her car
with her dad who plays the piano and sings carols
to the gang after they present him with the gift
of a sweater that fashionista Lisa picked out for him.

I am planning on relaxing with the fam,
feeling the Christmas spirit,
and eating my weight in tangerines!

Merry Christmas to all!

7 comments:

Dave, Pam and Co. said...

Merry Christmas, Melissa! I hope you enjoy every minute with your fabulous family!

P.S. One more thing we have in common, tangerine love! They are the BEST!

melimba said...

Ah, so great.
Hope you enjoy the fun with your family!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

oh, and who HASN'T watched that SAME episode of Saved By the Bell---I think they air it EVERY year. Classic. Just a classic. :)

Jenn -- said...

Meet me in St. Louis, one of my favorites! Happy Christmas!
Love, Jenn

emily snyder said...

i am sooo sad we are missing each other. ugh. i am soo jealous that you are already home. i just have 26 hours until i am on a plane and then 6 more until i am with the familia! not that i am excited . . .

can we watch movies at the same time??
the snyder's have added Dan in Real Life to our holiday movie list . . . you may want to ponder adding it yours!

Lyndee said...

Don't forget frosting sugar cookies and singing carols around the piano, for isn't that what Christmas is all about for the Chalks :)

Lyndee said...

Don't forget frosting sugar cookies and singing carols around the piano, for isn't that what Christmas is all about for the Chalks :)

Unknown said...

I love that episode!