Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dear Christan Bale,

Remember when you were Jack Kelly?

And your days were spent selling paps,
kicking it with Crutchie,
and dreaming of moving to Santa Fe?

(And I dreamed of going with you!)



What HAPPENED to you???!!!

Why do you now look like the creepy janitor at my middle school?!?
Pretty sure that
Marky Mark and his funky bunch
are not working for you.

Please shower and shave.

Love,
I'll send Teddy Roosevelt to rescue you
and we can meet up in Santa Fe!


7 comments:

Rebecca Woolston said...

oh my goodness Melissa Chalk. Haven't laughed out loud that hard for too long! My roommates loved it too.

"The Landlord" said...

HAHA amen to that! But what about his stint as Batman? Any thoughts? Please take me back to Santa Fe!
-Bree Lemke/Heaton

Calli said...

Oh and remember how he was Laurie on Little Women and how we wanted him and Jo to be together and then we went and hooked it up with Amy. That's when things started going very awry for him.

emily snyder said...

remember that i just watch the E Biography episode about him?? and i loved him - until they showed him in all the creepy movies he has done??

i love you!! i need you out here!!

Unknown said...

Oh, amen. And I completely agree with Calli, too.

Sarah said...

Haha! I LOVE this. SO much. Almost as much as I loved Christian Bale as that Santa Fe dreaming cowboy newsie. I am putting your blog in my reader, I have been missing out Melissa! :)

Trina said...

I'm pretty sure we watched him in that movie together about a million times!!! I love him. And you are hilarious my friend!!!