Saturday, April 16, 2011

All Is Well ...

One of my goals for 2011
is to fill my life with more peaceful moments.

There has been a lot going on in my life
and I could feel the anxiety and frustrations taking over.
I decided to spend my morning drives
to work listening to music that would truly uplift
and bring peace to the start of my day.

There are a few albums that I have grown to love.

I love LOVE love "The Lower Lights".

I could listen to it on repeat all day, every day.
I especially love "Brightly Beams Our Fathers Mercy"
and "Jesus, Savior, Pilot Me".

I love this one too.
He has Broadway voice which always makes me happy.

I also love this song.
It has been somewhat of a theme song for me the last few months,
and I really love this version.





Here's to more happy, peaceful moments for all!

2 comments:

Danna said...

I LOVE the Lower Lights album too! Have you heard Nearer? Loving that too!! XO

Danelle Robins said...

Yeah-- I'm glad you got Dallyn's CD, we love it too! I am with you on the peaceful moments, a goal I need to put more discipline into.