Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Harvest Fest 2008 ...

Harvest Fest was a blast! It is our annual party that brings together lots of old friends and roomies. It is one of my favorite things about fall and it is our chance to pretend we are Martha for a day ....

Here are some pics ...




Courtney did a fabulous job on the apples. So cute!



Our craft this year was a cute "give thanks" banner and a fun pumpkin bag.




Em Snyd made amazing homemade rolls (which is a HUGE thing! She's never been the domestic type.).

We made popcorn balls for everyone to take home.


I had so much fun catching up with everyone and eating yummy food that I didn't take any pictures of people!

Until next year ...

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I am so sorry I missed it. It looks like you had a great time and some great food.