Monday, November 24, 2008

So You Understand My Typical Train Of Thought ...

I love these gloves that Em bought for me on our recent trip to UO. They are perfect at keeping me warm and yet allowing me to use my fingers.
The only problem is when I have them on I think of homeless people ...
Then I think of fashionable homeless people ....
That leads to pondering the musical Rent (they have fashionably dressed homeless in that show) ...
And that leads me to sing Seasons of Love in my head for the next 20 minutes ...
And then I don't get anything accomplished.

Or I think of them as leg warmers for my arm ...
Then I think about the 80's and how I wished I could have gone to the Fame school and worn leg warmers while dancing with Debbie Allen and LeRoy ...
Then I think about that infamous Fame dance move while running down the streets in New York and how I wish we always danced in the street ...
And then I start trying to perform Debbie Allens' opening credit monologue in my head ...
and then I don't get anything done.

3 comments:

KaMi said...

You crack me up! So true.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Danna said...

I love you!!!

emily snyder said...

have i told you lately how i adore you??? i do!!!

sick that you deep fried a turkey!! i don't know if i support the oregon trips - you did one too many sick things - mash potato art?? the little tlc people?? homeless gloves?? i just don't know if i can support it!