Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sicker Than A Dog ...

That's right. That is what I am. I came down with it on Saturday night, lost my voice and have been miserable ever since. I was really good the first few days .... lots of liquids, lots of vitamin c and echinacea, chicken soup ... you know the run down. Nothing helped. 

So today I have stayed in bed with my goblet of DC, a bowl of kettle corn, and obscene amounts of "Gossip Girl". I don't feel any worse ... 

in fact I might even feel a little better.

4 comments:

melimba said...

you officially KILL ME!
hA!
only you could be so funny when you are "sicker than a dog"!!!

being sick blows.
sorry.
get well soon.
love,
the other melissa

The Road Less Traveled. said...

Oh Melissa! What can I do? Do you need me to come read a story to you?

emily snyder said...

i am soooo sorry!!! what kind of a friend am i???

i have a funny story - i am going to thanksgiving to a guys house in sacramento . . .

Katie said...

Hey Melissa! It's Katie Payne from work. I know you don't want to have to hear from me more than you have to but I posted a question on your brothers blog a while back and he actually answered! It made me feel real good! Please tell him thanks for me! I'll see you Monday.