Saturday, March 27, 2010

Food Storage and Coupons Are My Latest Obsession ...

This is my latest completed project.
I have been working on my food storage for the
last 4 months.
Last weekend I finally took the time to put
together a shelf,
and organize everything.

I LOVE when things are organized and put in their place.
It is nice to know what I have,
and what I need to focus on getting more of.

In order to get my food storage going,
I have jumped on the coupon train.
And let me tell you ...
It is SERIOUSLY addicting!
Who knew I would find such joy in saving money?
Today I was paid 24 cents
to take 2 boxes of wheat pasta out of the grocery store.
It makes me happy.

And it also makes me happy
to be able to check one more thing off my to do list.

Now, if you don't mind,
I'm off to stare at my nice, organized storage shelf.

(you think I am joking!)

4 comments:

Dave, Pam and Co. said...

Looks like you and I have ANOTHER thing in common, a love for coupons. I have had some serious good times on grocery store aisles with a container of coupons. I'm less of a user now that I have discovered Super Walmart. They don't double, and it's just not as fun when the coupons aren't doubled. But I have some fond memories of good times when Ralphs doubled up to three coupons for each item. Those were the days.

P.S. I LOVE that you have diet Coke in your food storage! Now that's what I call being prepared!

The Pratts said...

Hey I warned you it was addicting! I am so glad you are loving it! Today I bought 8 boxes of pasta and some salad ingredients and only paid a penny!!! LOVE IT!!!

PS are you getting Leanne's emails keeping you up with all the biggie deals?

Becky said...

I just love that you have some extra cases of diet coke in case of earthquake.

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

I don't know you but I saw the word "couponing" on Kristin's blog and had to take a look. From a fellow couponer...great job! I have a deals blog www.IdahoDealDivas.com of you are anywhere in the northwest!