Sunday, January 23, 2011

This Is A Story About My Cute Sister Emily ...

This is her.

And this face always makes me laugh.
I call her Lil Chicken.

She usually looks like this,
with phone in hand.

She makes me laugh,
and we like to send each other texts
that make us giggle.

The other night she made these.
So cute, right?!?!

She is uber-creative.
I wish she would come to my house and make me some,
instead of sending me texts with pictures
of yummy treats that are too far away to eat.

Good job Cake Boss Em!!!

3 comments:

Danna said...

Gosh I remember when she was a little chicken and how funny it was that you called her that! Glad to see it has not changed!!
Hi Emily!! XO

Mrs.C said...

Mia quotes? Funny.....those texts you and Em send each other don't make me giggle!!! Stop it!!!

emily snyder said...

i want some too!!
maybe we need to re-create that san diego trip . . . minus the blind date with the widower . . .

i am craving some asparagus, oranges, and now cupcakes!