Friday, August 12, 2011

To Kindle Or Not To Kindle ...

that has been the question.

I love to touch a book,
to smell a book,
to feel the pages under my fingertips.

I love to bend the spine back
and flip through the pages.

And so I didn't think that the kindle was for me.

Then my mom got one
and started raving.

My parents gifted me one for my birthday
last month,
and I actually LOVE it.

So convenient to purchase a book
while laying in my bed!
It is so easy to carry in my purse
and have hundreds of books at my disposal.

I will still buy books.
Real, tangible, hold in your hands and sniff
books.

But I have jumped on the technology train and
I am enjoying it.

1 comment:

Trina said...

I LOVE my kindle!!! I didn't think I would either. I still get worried about my kids accidentally killing it with some sort of liquid but i totally love it!