Monday, September 12, 2011

If You See Me Totally Jamming Out In My Car...

I'm probably rocking out to this song!

I can't stop listening to it.

And now that I know my lil sis thought it
said
"Where do I have to go to find a honey with a little skull?"
I giggle every time I listen.






I love the man at about 2:10.
He cracks me up.

And I am wondering if the RC Willey salesman who shot his dancing video in the
store still has a job.

(I'm also pretty sure most of these videos were shot
in off campus BYU housing.)

And once again ....
Do people seriously tape themselves dancing and
then post videos on the Internet?

I do not understand.

But I will continue to dance in the privacy of my own vehicle.

1 comment:

emily snyder said...

soo many thoughts doing through my head!! love and hate it all at once.
i think the guy at 2:10 looks like jesse. maybe the song should be about china, not tokyo