Sunday, July 6, 2008

Driving Music

Anyone who knows me knows that I take my car singing VERY seriously. When I am in my car I am on a Broadway stage and performing. But when I'm not listening to Broadway I still feel the need to have good tunes that are appropriate for the season. So here is a list of a few of my fav summer tunes for this year. This is what I have been constantly listening to the past few weeks. 

1. Viva la Vida by Coldplay : I am obsessed with this song! It gets replayed over and over.

2. Let It Be by Superchick : This song just makes you want to smile and sing.

3. Four Minutes by Madonna and Justin Timberlake: I won't lie. Justins' vintage *NSYNC is still what I prefer, but I do like this song.

4. Say It Again by Marie Digby: I also love her cover of Umbrella. I actually love her entire album. That is a cd that gets played a lot in my car as well.

5. Follow Through by Gavin DeGraw: This is an older one, but I love it.

6. Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches: This song just makes me giggle.

7. Love is Free by Sheryl Crow: A great song

8. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz: I also love Lucky. In fact once again this entire album is one that I listen to over and over again. I have always been a big Mraz fan.

9. Stoney End by Barbara Streisand:  It is an oldie, but a goodie. And let's be honest... you can't go wrong with Babs.

10. California Dreamin' by The Mamas and the Papas : How can this not make the summer list? It's a must.

What are your favs? I would love to know so I can add them to my list. Happy summer to one and all!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ok you can laugh, but lately I love: Leavin' by Jesse McCartney, One step at a time by Jordin Sparks, Mercy by Duffy, Lucky by Jason Mraz, and anything natasha bedingfield...especially I love her song Soulmate...

Becky said...

What!? No Bringin sexy back?