Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Not Easy Being The Only Boy

I love my brother. He knows way more show tunes then he cares to know ... one of the hazards of being raised with 3 sisters. He hides behind his baseball loving exterior (I'm pretty sure he is trying to become Jimmy Fallon in "Fever Pitch" ... but with his love for the Padres), but I love that every once in a while he will bust out in a show tune with me. It just so happened that this time I caught him on film.

So here is Dave watching Corbins' performing group (of which I am going to have my own for my children one day ... I'm talking sequins and kids singing "Puttin' On The Ritz ... but that is for another post).




3 comments:

Danna said...

I needed a good birthday laugh! Thanks Dave! :)

melimba said...

loved it. you totally caught him in the act!
and let's talk about that karoke tape for a minute---why is there jazzy saxophone happenin' while orphan Annie is singing her solo?

oh, and where can i find that felted red dress in my size? do tell.

p.s. i laughed pretty hard. thanks.

Jenn Kempf said...

This is the greatest thing ever!!!! You can already pick out the future broadway divas...And I'm sorry Corbin, but catching Dave 'showtuning it' on tape is the greatest thing EVER!!! Love that kid.