Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Who Knew?

While I was looking for the Quacker video, I found this video of my boyfriend Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs". Who knew that this is where his career began?





Poor guy. And to top it off its Precious Moments! Bless his soul.He has come a LONG way!!! 

(There is a great video of him singing  and trying to sell a karaoke machine also, but it wouldn't let me embed. Surprisingly, he has a pretty nice voice ... and surprisingly I never had a karaoke machine, even though I always secretly wanted one!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!

That totally changes the Mike Rowe in my mind. I always thought he was just this rough and tumble guy who came up with a good idea for a show.

Now I know...he's just an actor.

Disillusioned much?

Molly said...

Did you know he sang professionally with the Balitmore Opera?