Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Favorites ...

I have many blogs that I love to peruse that aren't necessarily people I know. There are a lot of great blogs out there! Here are two that I am really enjoying right now.

* Your Home Based Mom : I just happened on this a few days ago, and have found that she has some AMAZING recipes on her blog. We made her pita chips for dinner tonight and they were divine. If you are looking for some fun recipes, this is a great site.

*(No)Sex and the City : This is the site of a fellow Mormon who is starring in Grease on Broadway right now. I don't actually know her, but she is witty and funny and has HILARIOUS boyfriend stories. I can always look to her site to make me laugh. 

If you have any great sites that you think I would love, pass them on!

1 comment:

Leigh Anne Wilkes said...

So glad you found my blog and thanks so much for sharing it with your friends. I am glad you loved the pita chips - they are one of my favorites! Leigh Anne at www.yourhomebasedmom.com