Monday, December 15, 2008

I Was Born In The Wrong Era ...

Because it looked like this at my house this weekend there was no way I was going to drive anywhere ...

So I watched this ...

And this ...
And decided that I was born in the wrong time.
 I love the golden era of Hollywood and the great old movie musicals. 
I love Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire, Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra.
 
And so, since I wish Gene Kelly was still alive so he could be my boyfriend,
here is a clip of one of my favs ...



2 comments:

The Road Less Traveled. said...

Another reason we are kindred! I love love love Gene Kelly. I'm even willing to overlook his tight/flood pants because he is HOT!

Laurel Nelson said...

Hey that doesn't look bad at all...I USED to cringe at the sight of snow on the ground and the thought of driving in it, but now I just gird up the old loins, and trudge out and get er done...with the help of all wheel drive and studded tires of course. :)