Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's That Time Of Year ...

to bust out the Christmas music! I love it!

I have a lot of Christmas music. It makes me happy.
But here is a list of my staples ...

I love the Carpenters ... always. This one is always the first CD I play to welcome in the season.
(After which I play Mariah Careys' "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and dance around.)

I love Clays' CD. His version of "What Are You Doing New Years' Eve?" is my fav. I also love the awesome note he hits and sustains at the end of "Don't Save It All For Christmas Day". Amazing!

I love John Canaans' CD. It is filled with beautiful sweet hymns and a lot of John Rutter. I especially love his take on "When Joseph Went To Bethlehem".


2 comments:

Danna said...

Where is the Wilson-Phillips Christmas CD??? Do you know how many times I listened to that in your car or at your house!!!! :) Love you!!

Brooke said...

What would Christmas be without the Carpenter's and good ol' John Canaan? (a cd that I listen to year-round)