Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lessons Learned in 2008 ...

*Even though I do not like animals, I feel really bad when I hit one accidentally with my car ... and I do get misty eyed during that Sarah McLachlan commercial.

*The Jonas Brothers creep me out ... and I don't get them.

*There is only one REAL Pinkberry.

*Kathie Lee will never stop being annoying.

*MTV is nothing like it was when I was a tween.

*I'm a sucker for shows about mysteries/murders that have an ominous voice narrating.

*Don't hide anything in the oven unless you are in the habit of checking the oven before turning it on.

*I don't like chicken ... unless it is cut into very small, thin pieces.

*DVD sets of TV shows can easily become my downfall

This year has been an interesting one. Most of all this year I am grateful for family and wonderful friends and for the Gospel.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: