Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where Are They Now?

I always love when "People" magazine does their
Where Are They Now? cover stories.

It is always fun to find out what happened to the original cast of Facts of Life
or those crazy kids on Sesame Street.

Well when we were in Catalina I did a little reconnaissance work for People,
(two years before we had run into Lance Bass, so I am always on the look out for a celebrity!)

and guess who I found ....

David the Gnome!!!

Remember he used to have his own show on Nickelodeon?
He is now promoting good public health and working on
the anti-tobacco campaign.
Way to go David!
I always knew you were a good guy,
on AND off the screen.

4 comments:

Mrs.C said...

It's so good to see David again! Now you need to find out what happened to Maya the Bee!

melimba said...

you kill me, "on AND off the big screen"---in true miss chalk form.

also, i loved your post about the same view of the mountain but how much your life has changed. It's funny, every time I drive up the street to my parent's house in Alpine I have similar thoughts.

I loved to hear your deep thoughts. Not that thoughts about David the Gnome aren't great---b/c it makes me die laughing, but it's nice hearing real true miss chalk come out too.

you go, girl!

The Road Less Traveled. said...

Love it. And, I totally used to watch that show.

Cicely said...

I loved that show... I thought he had moved on to commercials for Travelocity?