Saturday, October 17, 2009

Harvest Fest 2009 ...

This years invitation

the front porch

mason jars with candles lit the walkway

front porch

harvest fest banner

harvest pennant adorned the ceiling

a little harvest decor







one of the craft stations



the second craft station





take a bag of cake bites on your way out!

This years Harvest Fest was a blast!
I love seeing so many dear friends,
and am always sad that there isn't more time to sit and have great heart to hearts.

As usual, I got so busy chatting that I didn't take any pictures of people!
Luckily, cute Em posted some on her blog!

Until next year ...

5 comments:

melimba said...

ok, move over martha.
it all looks BEAUTIFUL!! It's all in the details and you had them covered!
SOOOO great!
way to take pictures of them! I love it!!!

Angela said...

hello! this looks super cute and super fun. do you just invite your friends over to do a craft? will you post photos of the projects and PLEASE explain your ribbon organization because I am in DIRE NEED of a system. THANKS!

Mrs.C said...

Love, love, love it!!! You and The Court did an amazing job. I really wanted to come!!! The pix are so darling! Great job!

A.R. said...

Miss, I'm for sure coming out next year to Fall Fest, no matter where it is! Everything looks so beautiful!

Angela said...

Melissa! This is so cute and creative. When I saw the pictures I could just feel the Academy Magic! You are adorable!!! Love you!