Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Today Is My Day Off ...

and so far I have ...

baked a red velvet cake from scratch,
made 1/3 of the cake bites for an upcoming party,
vacuumed out my car,
shampooed the carpets in my car,
waited for a repairman to fix the ice machine,
asked the nice boy at Sonic if he was okay after he biffed it on his skates,
blogged,
laundered all my bed linens,
used the word laundered,
unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher,
and I now have a yummy soup simmering on the stove for dinner.

So I feel like a I deserve to kick my feet up and watch Nie on "Oprah"

I love getting things accomplished!

3 comments:

Danna said...

Today was one of the few days I wish I had cable just to watch that!

melimba said...

hA! i love that you used the word "laundered".
good work. you not only USED the word today, but you DID it too!

good work. i saw the oprah interview too. did you love how they talked about the "energy" in their home? I was like, "HELLLOOO! We could totally tell you WHAT that ENERGY is!!"

good times. good for you for accomplishing so much on your day off. I never would get those many things done back on my days off.

you win!

Cicely said...

Oh man! WHat a productive day!? Was today the Oprah with Stephanie Nielson? Did I miss it?!