Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lessons Learned Today ...

1. I love driving in the rain!

2. Life is much easier when your hip is in the socket ... Thank heaven for chiropractors!

3. I can't stand Willard Scott and his Smuckers 100 ... He bugs me. Even if he was the original Ronald McDonald.

4. I love fall! Even the Costco parking lot looked pretty with all the trees and bushes in varying hues.

5. When you print more than 500 pictures at Costco they only charge you 10 cents a print!

6. Having a laptop battery that actually holds a charge makes blogging so much easier! So thanks to Jeff at Simply Mac!

2 comments:

A.R. said...

Listen - the concerning thing about whorina is that it was on MY blog account!!!

Love your list and I do fully intend to see Lester when I go to NY.

Talk soon!
p.s. your word is gotstse

The Erickson Family said...

just catching up on my blog stalking. I miss you and you just make me laugh. Hope you are doing well. love you