Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Little Man Who Stood Behind Me in Line At Cafe Rio Last Night,

I would like to take this opportunity to
teach you about a little thing I like to call
"Personal Space".
When standing in a line
you need to keep at least a few paces behind the person in front of you.
I didn't enjoy feeling you breathing on my neck.
I didn't like it when you coughed in my hair.
But you spitting on my hand when you were ordering pushed me over the edge.
BACK UP!

Give a little space to those around you.

Sincerely,

Annoyed and Irritated

3 comments:

melimba said...

I L-O-V-E love your letters.
hA!!!

all I can say about your little man is this: GAG!!!

so sorry that had to happen.

i laughed out loud with this one.
thank you. :)

Jenn -- said...

You made me laugh out loud. Have a Merry Christmas!

A.R. said...

WHY does that always happen at Cafe Rio!!?!?!? That is definitely the one downfall of that restaurant...everytime I go there, something awkward like that happens.

Also, my verification word to post this comment is "hograst". That's all.