Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just A Thought ...

I was at a thrift store earlier this week with a friend.
She was looking for an ugly sweater, so I decided to go check out the dishes and see of there was anything fun and vintage-y.
As I was standing there looking at everything,
a really creepy guy came and stood next to me.
He was giving off the creepy vibe,
but I stayed there looking at things.
Then I realized that he was standing in front of a huge box full of
KNIVES!!!
They had a large box of knives just kicking it there!
Scenes from every 48 Hours Mystery I've ever watched flew through my mind,
and I left quickly.

So, just a thought ...
probably don't leave a large box of knives in public
where weirdos can have access to them.
I'm just saying.

1 comment:

melimba said...

oh my! when you get a feeling there is a creepy person next to you---you FLEE! don't wait around and realize he's next to a box of knives?!!?!

you kill me!
oh, and thanks for the tip about the no putting on mascara when you are watching Makeover Home Edition. Good plan. :)