Thursday, November 4, 2010

For My Little Sis Em, Who Has Just Discovered 90's Music ...

this is what MMMBop is up to now!




(for some reason it is cut in half on my blog. follow it to You Tube to see the whole screen!)

P.S.
I have always had a thing for tambourine players,
(it started with Davy Jones!)
but after watching the one in this video
I am pretty sure I am cured.
He is CREEP-TASTIC!

P.P.S.
I still firmly believe that if we all spent more time putting together
large dance numbers in the streets
the world would be a much happier place!

P.P.P.S.
Seriously,
Did you watch the tambourine man?
SO DISTURBING!!!

P.P.P.P.S.
They are so much better without the nasty 90's hair!

4 comments:

Mrs.C said...

LOVE IT!!!! I'm totally going to learn the dance from the online tutorial--I'll perform it @ Thanksgiving! I can't believe you didn't like Weird Al playing tambourine! He's brilliant! I always thought he was your type?????
Thanks for sharing! Love it!

Danelle Robins said...

Awesome. Sign me up for dancing in the street. . .I'll join when they grapevine in from the left! Also, don't you think the guitar player's corncob pipe was a nice addition? It's probably today's new accessory.

melimba said...

THIS is the way to start out a Friday.

thank you.

creepy/weird/and a little wonderful at the same time.

Danna said...

Why am I not surprised that you would know that Hanson is still around! :) And how about you dig out one of the videos we shot of Emily singing MMBOP and digitizing it!! :) Love you Emily!!! Laurie I am totally coming to Thanksgiving if your performing!!! XO