Monday, February 28, 2011

My Name is Melissa ...

and I am addicted to shows made by the BBC.
Seriously.

I love them.
I want to take a walk in the garden,
take a turn about the room,
call the doctor for a poultice,
visit the parson,
and vacation in Bath.

Lately,
I have loved
"Larkrise to Candleford",
"Cranford",
and
the new "Emma"
with Jonny Lee Miller.

Nothing is more relaxing and enjoyable to me
than
a virtual trip to the English countryside.

And now I must leave you
to work on my embroidery
and
catch up on my correspondence.





5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh how I love you!

emily snyder said...

can i watch bbc shows/movies on their website??

Mrs.C said...

I was so happy Mr. Darcy won an Academy award!

Jenn -- said...

Love BBC. Don't forget North and South!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/northandsouth/

Emily - you can rent most of them through Netflix.

Love you both!

Danna said...

LOVE!! XO