Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Day in Pompeii

I went home to San Diego last week to spend a little time with the fam and escape the schizophrenic Utah weather. While there we decided to enjoy a day at the Natural History museum in Balboa Park and visit the Pompeii exhibit. 

It was amazing! I was so intrigued by all the many things they were able to find. There were some beautiful pieces. The plaster casts of the bodies they found were also incredible. I love history and learning more about those 
who came before us. It was a fascinating exhibit and if it ever comes your way I would highly recommend it. 


My little sister Ems' favorite thing...

                                                            the break dancing dog!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was thinking of seeing that exhibit. my mom went to Pompeii. she goes all over the place. i love your blog!