Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What Ever Happened to Shelly Long?


My old roomie and I used to ask each other that question all the time... Whatever happened to Shelly Long? We haven't seen her much since Troop Beverly Hills.

There are many other stars from my childhood that I wonder the same thing about.

For example: Whatever happened to Scott Bakula of Quantum Leap fame?



I'll tell you what happened to him! He became a great singer and a pretty dang good tap dancer. Who knew?! I saw him this past weekend in a fabulous production of "Dancing in the Dark" at the Old Globe theater in San Diego. I was so impressed! And so happy to finally know where he was.

Now for Cherry from Punky Brewster...



3 comments:

jaime said...

ya! another blog to read! i love it.

and seriously. what did happen to shelly long? she was a gem.

Danna said...

You crack me up! Love ya!!

emily snyder said...

please please please sing the songs of all our favorite tv shows too!!

i saw dallas last night at a pizza place..how i miss our lives way back when!!