Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Giving a Shout Out...

Today I'm giving a shout out to the kind stranger who made my day.

While I was stopped at a red light leaving BYU campus he crossed the crosswalk in front of me. When he was right in front of my car he turned toward me and busted out some AWESOME break dance moves, then turned around and continued walking as if nothing had happened.

So... to you Mr. Corduroy suit with the suede elbow patches and the gelled down side parted hair... thank you for being the Lord of the Break Dance today. You made me laugh out loud!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Only you! Why does stuff like that never happen to me? The logical explanation is because I would be the one dancing in front of the car, but I'm going to ignore that little fact for the time being.

jaime said...

awesome.