Thursday, August 14, 2008

Goin' Granola

Don't let the title deceive you into believing that I have decided to quit shaving my armpits, only wear Birkenstocks, or protest with Green Peace. You know me better than that!

I'm talking homemade granola peeps!


Court and I decided to make some this last week. I went to Good Earth and bought yummy pepitas, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, and almonds. Then we popped in The Music Man (the one with Kristin and Matthew) and got to work.
This was the fruit of our labors. We got 2 big bags!! 
And now I get to have this for breakfast every morning. I couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

KaMi said...

Looks yummy! I am impressed.

Kristy said...

So check it...
www.nomoremomjeans.blogspot.com

This girl is saying what we're all thinking.

And thanks for the NPH tip--priceless!