Monday, August 4, 2008

Wants vs. Needs

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a big shopper. I am happy to go into a store and get what I need, but I am not a big window shopper and dread hours spent in a mall. But I always have a little wish list of splurges that I will one day allow myself. A girls gotta dream.



I need one of these ... especially with the cute black and white polka dot lining. It is just too adorable to pass up.


After playing beach bingo last week, I have decided I need a fun old fashioned bingo set. I don't really have a use for one, but I've already envisioned a cute party with an old fashioned bingo theme ... with everyone drinking lemonade out of mason jars, and a pie bake off!


It is true that I have fulfilled a life long dream by finally finding a replica of the cute orange juice decanter that the Keatons had on "Family Ties" (I know ... it's sick, but I had to have it. Alex P. looked so cute with his little shot of OJ). But i think these are adorable. I love glass containers. It's an illness.


And one day I am going to buy myself this entire set because I LOVE it!!!

(P.S. Sorry for the underlining. I can't figure out how to get rid of it!)


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cute purse. Good old fashioned Bingo sounds good to me to. When are we getting together?