Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How To End A Long, Hard Day

At the end of a long day I want to take a nice hot bath and eat some eggs and toast. Why you might ask? I'll tell you why. 

Because that is what Nancy Drew did! When she was struggling with a case (and Hannah Gruen was away) she always destressed in the tub, dressed into a great pair of slacks with a coordinating cardigan set and had eggs and toast. It is how I carry a little piece of Nancy with me. Now if only I could find my own Ned Nickerson ...

1 comment:

emily snyder said...

but the description TOTALLY fits you!!! =)and you love me and i love apples, so there you go!! (name that movie)

i miss you. i need to hear about life. yes, i was tired when i left the message. i have been off my meds for a month. don't worry. it was stupid. i tried to be my own oncologist. that didn't work out so well :(