Friday, January 2, 2009

Even Though Tom Cruise Makes Me Want To Vomit ....

I actually really enjoyed "Valkyrie".

I even forgot for a little while that it was Tom Cruise ...
the arrogant man who called my boyfriend Matt Lauer "glib" 
and jumped on my girl Oprahs' couch.

I loved that my boyfriend Kenneth Branagh was in it!
(although he is starting to look old)

Ken and I actually have the same size hands ... I figured that out on a high school field trip to Planet Hollywood.

My mom and I were discussing on the way home how good the guy who played Hitler was and how much he looked like him.

Imagine my shock and surprise when my mom showed me who the actor was that played Hitler.

David Bamber.

Better known as Mr. Collins!!!

Who knew!?!

He was really good.

Valkyrie. I highly recommend it...

But you don't have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

You just confirmed my desire to see it! Especially since we feel the same way about Tom Cruise, I to love Kenneth!!! And go Mr. Collins to go from one of the most annoying character's in literature fiction to the literally most annoying person in real life history... way to aim high.... can not wait!!!! I heart and miss you, and LOVE your blog, it is your calling in life :)

Unknown said...

Wow. Mr. Collins indeed.