Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Bonnie Hunt Show ...

This is Bonnie Hunt. She has a talk show,
and I love it!

My mom, my sister and I went to a taping this last week.

This is Emily REALLY excited to see the show.

They tape at Culver Studios in Culver City.

The studio was adorable. 
They were cute white and red brick houses with green awnings and trim.
I loved it!

We got a tag and sat in line. They fed us with free hot dogs and root beer.
We watched people walk around the lot and tried to catch a peek of everyone from the show.

We ended up staying for a second taping. 
We saw Brad Garrett, Andy Richter, the Neelys, and a Beverly Hills dermatologist.
Bonnie Hunt came out in the audience and shook my hand!!
We had a blast!

And we got a ton of free stuff!

The spoils from the first taping...
a cookbook, free orange juice, and a dvd.

From the second taping ...
baked beans, Andy Richters dvd, a Lubriderm gift basket.

I can't wait to go again!!!

3 comments:

Lauren Nicole Smith said...

WHY am I not there with you? It looks absolutely AMAZING!!! The beach, the show!! AHHH LOVE you!!! : )

melimba said...

awesome!
did you guys get to slide down the pole? :) Love that show.
But, more than that, i love how your sister is showcasing that sign at the studio. TOO FUNNY!

Sounds like you are having a RIOT! Good work. Live it up, girl.

Unknown said...

But did you get a taco at Tito's while you were in Culver City?