Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm Yours ...

My two girlfriends and I took off to Vegas for a little
Jason Mraz.


He was amazing as always!

The concert didn't start until midnight and went until 3 am (4 am our time!)
but he kept us energized and entertained.
He sounds better live than on his cd!
I love him!

We were surprised with appearances by James Morrison and Colbie Calliet!
So amazing!!!

I taped some video but have apparently not learned
that if I sing while I tape all that will be heard is me singing along.
Thank heavens other people took video and posted it on YouTube!





This is one of my fav songs and the note he hits at about 4:56 pretty much solidified in my mind the need for us to get married.




And Jason obviously heard I was coming and called my mom and asked her
for one of my fav songs from childhood so he could perform it for his encore.
(He's thoughtful like that.)
Nothing beats Lionel Richies' "All Night Long" !

We had a blast!

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

I love how the person video taping the last video tried to get his legs and hips while not losing his face. That same video is also perfect for Leanne, in case she needs a quick peek at him hips and a little stomach action! I had such a great time - he has definitely remained my boyfriend after that performance! Thanks for all the fun!

PS: are you aware that he has left the country - he went from our concert to Norway or something like that and won't be back on the west coast until the last part of August... I should be recovered from the baby by then - lets book it!

PSS seriously if you don't send me the photos soon I am going to have to commit robbery to steal your camera!