Friday, May 8, 2009

Dear Mr. OCD Who Sat By Me At The Movie Theater Tonight ...

If your OCD is so bad that you have to spray air sanitizer on yourself every 2 minutes, you probably shouldn't go out in public. And if you do, please DO NOT sit by me the next time you are at the theater. It was very hard to concentrate on the movie when I had to listen to that "spritz, spritz " sound every 120 seconds!

Thank you, 
Easily Irritated and Annoyed While Having To Listen To You and Watch Russell Crowe With Really Bad Hair At The Same Time

4 comments:

The Road Less Traveled. said...

I heart you oh so much. Seriously. Thanks for the laugh.

Kristin said...

you have much better self control than i do. i probably would have taken it from him and chucked it at the screen. haha

Mrs.C said...

I can't believe that YOU didn't say something.

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Oh trust me ... I said something! Just not to him.