Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Morning Dilemma ...

I have one of these, and I love it.
I use it as my alarm clock,
because it is much more fun to wake up to music
rather than a blaring alarm sound.

The problem is ...
if I don't set it to a song before I fall asleep
it automatically defaults to the first song in my ipod alphabetically.
Unfortunately, this song is it.
And then I end up walking around all day with it stuck in my head,
which puts me in a bad mood, 
and has me saying 
"Nobody can do it like Aaron can"
all day long.

So the question is ...
which is worse.
Aaron's dance party or the blaring alarm sound?
It is still to be determined.

But if you see somewhere,
and I look tired and I am muttering 
"Come  and get it!"
you'll know why.


P.S.
I know what you are really asking is why that song is on my ipod.
Just chalk it up to a cd made of all my siblings music during their tween years.

2 comments:

Trina said...

I know this doesn't go with the topic but I have a summer book for you to read. I rarely have reccomendations and I usually stick to murder mystery (yes, still), but you will LOVE (if you haven't already ready it), The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. It is adorable and will make you want to move to an island, raise pigs, and write books. I saw your post a while back about summer books and meant to post and never did, so here you go :-) Are you still down in CA? How long are you here? We should do lunch when you're here!

Mrs.C said...

Did you get all moved in?