Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Paul, Paul And Nothing But Paul ...

So I am going to tell you a secret ...

I kind of have a crush on Paul Giamatti.
Actually I love him.
He is my boyfriend.
Especially since I watched "John Adams".
He is brilliant,
and he was adorable in a wig and 3-pointed hat.

It really grosses my roomie Court out.
She does not enjoy him the way that I do.
In fact it makes her a little angry when I bring up my love for him.

This past week I have been moving into a new house.
When I arrived and began putting stuff away
I was surprised to find notes from Paul everywhere.

In the hall closet ...

in the downstairs closet...

in my bathroom cupboard ...

on the back of my bedroom door ...

inside my closet ...

in the washing machine...

and on the side of my bookshelf.

It was so nice of Court to post Pauls' love notes to me.

I guess it is pay back for putting Clay Aiken in her shower,
and the sheet music for "Walk Tall, You're A Daughter" on her pillow.

I LOVE YOU PAUL!

6 comments:

Keeka said...

He is SICK!

Kristy said...

I'm with Court! He'll always be the "Hungry!" guy to me...I can't look past that! You make me happy!

Laurel Nelson said...

You are too funny. :)

Mrs.C said...

Some of those pictures are disturbing. Very disturbing!

Jenn -- said...

Melissa,
I'm thinking you love a lot of men...
Paul, Robert, John
and Michael
and this guy, although you never game him a name and 'technically' you never said you loved him.

I think that they outlawed polyandry, so you're gonna have to pick... If I get a vote, I say Michael.

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Jenn ...

You are right. It is an illness. I have WAY too many boyfriends!