Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In Every Job That Must Be Done There Is An Element Of Fun ...

I have a lot of goals for 2009 ... 
and in fact I have already accomplished a few.
(I'm not messing around this year!)

Many of my goals center around organizing and purging things out of my life.
(It's that part of my mother in me!)
I had a four day weekend last weekend and decided that it was time to tackle my magazine stack and organize everything I have ripped out.



You can't go wrong with a stack of great magazines,
cute file folders,
a Route 44 Diet Coke with Lime,
and Dawsons' Creek.

I got tons done and fell in love with Pacey Whitter.



(I have never watched Dawsons' Creek before and must say I am hooked.
It totally reminds me of high school, and I laughed when I heard Katie Holmes use the word "glib". Little did she know the trouble that word would cause her later on!)

3 comments:

Danna said...

Dan has always teased me for watching Dawson's Creek, I think he was quite happy when it ended! :)

Unknown said...

I'd like to recommend Lone Star State of Mind. It's almost as bad as it seems, but it's hilarious, and it stars Pacey. <3

Anonymous said...

For some reason I have a distinct memory of being at your house during a party and we were all watching Dawson's Creek. How can you have not watched this show!?