Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shout Outs For Today ...

* The first shout out goes to Mother Earth for deciding to send some sunshine today. It had been snowing since 11 am on Monday! My 15 minute commute had turned into a 90 minute commute with the icy/slushy roads. Today the roads were clear and I was able to speed! My fastest speed the last 2 days was 40 MPH. (My lead foot was starting to feel left out!) It was nice to drive around and not feel like I was going to slide off the road. I sang Ace of Bases' "The Sign" in honor of sunny driving time.

*Next is Dustin at Target who REALLY wanted to make sure I found the right cell phone car charger (so much so that he followed me down every aisle even after I told him I could find it myself!). He was VERY chipper and REALLY excited to help. He LOVES his job!!

*Next is this woman that Court (aka H.O.T.S /Hairstylist of the Stars) and I saw at the grocery store. 


That is some really big granny hair!
(Court was the fabulous stealth cell phone photographer.)


1 comment:

Danna said...

Only you and someone you have "gotten to" would be photo stalking some gal in the market! I love you Mel, and yes I miss doing all those silly things! Now I just photo stalk my children! :)