Saturday, January 17, 2009

Randy, Paula and Simon ...


So I have always been a HUGE American idol fan. I never miss an episode. But the last few seasons, my love for it has started to wane. It is on almost EVERY night for 2 hours. I don't have that kind of time! I'm too busy watching this, and this and singing this in my car.

Luckily, the other night when I returned home from church meetings, my roomie Court gave me the 10 minute version of that nights show off the tivo. She showed me the cute kid from Utah, the quirky awkward nerdy kid who had a great voice, and the blind guy (who I instantly fell in love with). He had such a gorgeous voice! But then, did you see Ryan Seacrest try to high five the blind guy when he came out with his ticket to Hollywood?  They had just showed a whole montage about him being blind. He's blind Ryan! That means he can't see you high fiving him!

I'm sure I will eventually get sucked back in ... but probably not until it is only on twice a week for an hour each time. That I can do.

No comments: