Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to Real Life ...

I have a lot to say,
and a lot of stories to share.

First,
shout out to Em (aka Wishie)
for her fabulous guest blogging skills.
She has such a way with words,
and I am REALLY going to miss her when she moves to the NYC
with her foxydoxy husband!
I am wishin', and hopin', and thinkin' and prayin'
that she will start her own blog
so that I can read about my favorite city through her eyes.

Em, I love you!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts,
and I have now added
laying in a down comforter filled tent eating Mumsies pancakes while listening to the rain
to my list of things to do before I die!

I have a lot of other things to tell,
but right now I am trying to assimilate
back to real life,
and the fact that I am supposed to work 8 hours a day
AND
go to the grocery store and buy my own food
when really I just want to lay here ...


drinking Diet Coke and reading all day.

I am having a difficult time.

2 comments:

Dave, Pam and Co. said...

I'm with ya! Toes in the sand, diet coke in my hand, and all is well with the world!

emily snyder said...

love love love you! love the guest blogger. love the tribute to miss - who when i came back into the kitchen from trying to get tillie to take her nap, miss was almost beaming with joy and told me to sit and enjoy and feed calvin while she took over the tillie nap time!! ps she didn't succeed with the nap either :)