Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You Know That Feeling You Have On The Last Day of School ...

when you know you have the whole summer
ahead of you filled with endless
possibilities?

That is how I felt when I woke up this morning
knowing that at 2 pm today I would start
my 11 day weekend!
I have 11 work free days ahead of me with
NOTHING
planned!

The last 3 months have been jam packed,
overwhelming, and stressful
(except for that week I laid on the beach).
With being thrown into Young Women
and having youth conference
and camp,
house guests,
work,
and lots of busyness
I haven't had a lot of free time.

I am going to spend these days
enjoying the time and freedom.

I am starting with Education Week.
I have already been to a few evening classes,
and can feel my bucket being filled.
I love being able to spend the time learning
and reflecting on what I can do better at.

Then I am going to catch up on my stack of magazines
while enjoying the sunshine.

I am going to deep clean my room,
and my car,
and reorganize my drawers.

There will also be some serious sleeping in!

No comments: